One Billion Tons of Carbon Removed. How Do We Get There?
Headed to Carbon Unbound?
We’d love to connect and hear about the latest happenings in your world. Shoot us a message via our contact form and our team will get in touch.
On the Road to Gigaton-Scale DAC Deployment
Date: Thursday, May 11th
Time: 11:20 AM – 12:05 PM
Dylan Garrett – VP and Head of Climate Tech Business, Synapse
Josh Santos – Co-Founder and CEO, Noya
Nicholas Chadwick – CEO and Founder, MissionZero
Adrian Corless – CEO, CarbonCapture Inc.
- What are the main barriers standing in the way of a megaton-scale facility?
- What process innovations have helped drive down DAC costs in the last year? Where is the low hanging fruit?
- Which emerging DAC technologies, such as electro-swing adsorption (ESA), are showing promise over more established systems? Where do we need to focus more investment or R&D?
- What innovative systems hold the key to optimize energy requirements, increase efficiency, or minimize water use?
- How are companies addressing the utilization of renewable power when the grid is still not decarbonised?
Putting atmospheric CO2 to work.
See how this commercial direct air capture system is enabling businesses to capture carbon dioxide from ambient air and put the CO2 directly into their production processes.