The New Wave of Robotics: Engineering a Sustainable Future
Explore new opportunities at the intersection of robotics + sustainability.
The adverse impacts of climate change are happening now, and immediate action is needed to save our planet for future generations. Advancements in robotics hold the potential to pave the way towards a more sustainable future by enabling revolutionary solutions in various emission-intensive sectors, such as agriculture, foodtech, built environment, energy, and more. Join Synapse and Silicon Valley Robotics for a half-day event to explore new opportunities at the intersection of robotics and sustainability. This event will inform and inspire you to push the boundaries of robotics to tackle environmental and societal challenges head-on.
Interested in attending?
Send a quick message to John Robins, our Director of Connected Products Business, and he’ll get back to you with the details.
What to expect.
1:30 PM – 2:00 PM
- Check-in + conversation + refreshments
2:00 PM – 2:10 PM
- Welcome + introduction
- John Robins – Director of Connected Business Products, Synapse
2:10 – 2:50 PM
- Keynote: The world after the supply chain crisis
- Keegan Kirkpatrick – CEO of RedWorks
2:50 – 3:00 PM
- Panel introduction
- Andra Keay – Managing Director of Silicon Valley Robotics
3:00 – 4:00 PM
- Panel: Engineering a sustainable future through robotics
4:00 PM – 4:15 PM
4:15 PM – 5:00 PM
- Breakout sessions
5:00 PM – 6:30 PM
- Happy hour & product demonstration
4:15 PM – 5:00 PM
- Breakout session 1: Building robots for tough environments
- Breakout session 2: Generative AI and Robotics — what’s next?
- Michael Harries – Partner, The Robotics Hub
- Breakout session 3: Sustainability and circularity for robotics products
- Dave Youmans – Former NPI Head, Everyday Robot Project
- Breakout session 4: How to take a product from concept to market
- Parker Conroy – Head of Product, Verizon Robotics
- Breakout session 5: Overcoming barriers to robotics adoption
- Vrajesh Dave – Director of Product, Omnicell