Jeff Hebert, VP of Engineering, joined Limeade, SNUPI Technologies, and Accenture on a panel hosted by the WTIA: Wearables & Sensors Tuesday, June 24. The four discussed the disruptive technology, and where the market is headed. Rachel Lerman of the Puget Sound Business Journal summarizes the “5 Things You Need to Know” about this booming space:
1. The market just went through a big shift.
2. The market is getting crowded.
3. Data will begin to be aggregated.
4. Wearables will be culturally relevant.
5. Privacy issues will be huge.
Read full article at http://www.bizjournals.com/seattle/blog/techflash/2014/06/wearable-and-s…